- Rope Access Services provid by CCS Ltd including the following;
- Building repairs and maintenance
- Confined Space Work
- Roof gutter repairs and cleaning
- Bird spikes
- Painting multicoated or touch up
- Glazing installation and cleaning
- Window and façade cleaning
- Sealant replacement
- Blasting - high pressure cleaning
- Signs and banner installation
- Abseil inspection and digital pictures
- Gutter Cleaning
- Building Cleaning
- Digital Photo
- Video Survey.
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Masts, Towers and Pylons
- Concrete Repair on bridges and high rise buildings
- Repair of historic buildings, and monuments
- Sealant Installation and Re-instatement
- Replacement Cladding
- Jet Spray
- Grit Blasting
- Roller Brush Painting
- Glazing Inspection Replacement and Repair
- Services Repair Fitting and Maintenance
- Façade Survey, Coating, Inspection and Maintenance
- External Plumbing
- Erection of Banners
- Aerial photography
- Eye Bolt Testing and Installation
- Vegetation growth removal.
- Installation of cable trays.
- Stone Cleaning and Restoration
Why Rope Access?
Our primary objective when using these methods is to plan, manage and carry out all works with minimal accidents, incidents or dangerous occurrences.
- 2The Cost
THE USE OF ROPE ACCESS CAN GENERATE SAVINGS OF UP TO 60%
Our services do not compromise the security of the building. Residents still had full access to all windows and doors.
- 4Finding Solutions
We see simple solutions to cleaning, plumbing, painting, survey, building repairs, without a major budget..
- 5Areas We Cover
CCS Rope Access Ltd.
Registered in England.
Company Reg. No 8629355